AUTOPSTENHOJ Four Post MOT (Two Man) Lifts for Class IV and VII Vehicles
The AUTOPSTENHOJ Major MOT Series of class 4 & 7 MOT lifts compromises of three different models-two class 4 and one class 7. As with all other Major Lifts, these lifts are electro-hydraulically operated and are fitted with an eccentric brake and an obstruction system with alarm. As standard the lifts are fitted with heavy duty recessed steering turntables and are fully approved for MOT testing
ALL AUTOPSTENHOJ lifts are led through a sling purifying plant (according to SA2.50 – ISO-Norm 8501-1:2007), dipped in primer and finally led through an electrostatic powder bake plant.
- Integrated eccentric brake system
- Emergency stop valve
- Obstruction system
- Pneumatic parking system in height adjustable ratchets
- Pump and control unit on rear left post; delivered with extra control unit for front right post
- Pushbutton control unit with alarm signal
- Hydraulic cylinder under left platform
- Lifting and lowering by means of cables
- Emergency lowering valve
- Both platforms fixed.
- Platforms prepared for AUTOPSTENHOJ scissor jack
Platforms & posts: grey RAL 7016, ramps: red RAL 3020