Vehicle Technical Information
Today’s intelligent automotive technology requires an equally intelligent approach to diagnostics and servicing. Because of this access to high quality, in-depth technical information is an absolute must. Integrated into our DS diagnostic software or available as a standalone package, our all-makes Vehicle Technical Information or VTI, combines essential maintenance and repair data with detailed technical drawings, manuals, procedures and more. This valuable information will help you to quickly identify and resolve even the most complex of jobs in-house, saving time and money.
The Delphi Difference
- Extensive library of technical information for maintenance, engine, transmission, steering and suspension, brakes, exterior/interior and electronics
- Provides adjustment data, maintenance schedules, manuals and procedures, repair times, technical drawings, component locations, wiring diagrams, guided diagnostics for quick and accurate diagnostics and repair
- Includes VM Technical Service Bulletins and approved fixes by industry professionals.
- Available with DS software or as standalone package
- Car and heavy duty package available with multiple levels
- An easy to use interface with the ability to select a vehicle by Make/Model, TecDoc Number, KBA Number, Type Approval and VIN
- Coverage of all leading European makes and models