BAT 131 Battery Tester
The BAT 131 is a portable battery tester with a large LCD display and a multi-language menu-guided interface, suitable for testing across the DIN, JIS, EN, SAE, IEC and EN2 standards.
With the capability to test 12 V and 24 V starter and charging systems, the tester can support the optional use of a current clamp, enabling more extensive testing and improving test results. The BAT 131 is the benchmark in battery testing on cars, commercial vehicles and motorcycles with lead-acid, EFB, gel and AGM batteries.
- Extended test mode: Can conduct tests on a wide range of batteries including the 12 V and 24 V starter and charging system
- Optional amp clamp upgrade: For even more accurate test results
- Optimised test algorithm: Test new batteries that are in stock or have never been installed
- Load-free test procedure: Produces fast, precise and reliable measurement results
- Large LCD screen: Enabling assisted operation through guided-menus and clearly readable results
- Integrated printer: Provide the customer with clear and easy to understand graphical printouts
- Store up to 100 test reports: Maintain history of service records for future communication with customers
- USB port keeps tester software up-to-date: For futureproofing
- Menu-guided intuitive operation in multiple languages: Easy to operate
- 3 m replaceable cable: Provides excellent coverage around the vehicle
- Lightweight: Only 700 g for use with one hand
- Robust housing: Durable for daily use