The RBAG700 provides a complete health check of the battery system to help mechanics diagnose potential faults. A multifunction battery analyser, testing battery, alternator, starter and vehicle earth. Easy and quick to use, with intuitive graphical interface to help technicians diagnose faults. The microprocessor control can analyse and test the battery capacity without applying a load, providing fast, accurate results on batteries up to 1700CCA. Batteries can be tested in or out of the vehicle, and reverse polarity protection is built in. A low range setting is included for testing motorcycle batteries.
The backlit LCD Screen means the readings are clearly visible even in low levels of light. Results can be printed quickly via the integrated printer, or a full report can be produced via the PC link and custom, icon-driven software. The software allows reports to be customised to show the garage and vehicle details. The unit will store up to 80 test results at once, allowing multi-vehicle testing before downloading: ideal for large dealerships and workshops. Comes in a robust storage case for tidy, safe storage.
- Multi-function testing of battery, alternator, starter and vehicle earth
- Intuitive graphical interface
- Integrated thermal printer for instant recording of results
- Memory storage up to 80 results allows multi-vehicle testing
- Battery range setting for smaller motorcycle batteries
- Selectable battery types for Wet, AGM & EFB
- Temperature compensation for more accurate results
- Alternator diode ripple test function
- Includes icon driven software to allow report printing via PC
- Robust storage case