GYS BT 551
– Battery 6 and 12 V : tests voltage and charge state.
– Starter 12 and 24 V : tests the starting voltage.
– Alternator circuit 12 and 24 V : tests no load voltage and charging voltage
as well as current undulation during the charge.
– Special feature to test the battery’s internal resistance.
– Printing of the results using integrated thermal printer (no ink required).
· Automatic compensation of external temperature.
· The dynamic resistance measuring technology minimises battery discharge and
displays a reliable result unaffected by :
– surface charge
– parasitic load (lights, various indicators, etc)
– contact imperfections (oxidation of terminals/ lugs, unfastened lugs, etc)
· Battery voltage (1.5 V to 30 V)
· Available starting power
· Charge state and battery health (%)
Compatible with three types of lead-acid battery ranging from 7 to 230 Ah :
· VRLA / GEL / AGM FLAT / AGM SPIRAL sealed batteries
· STANDARD LIQUID batteries
· START / STOP batteries (EFB/AGM)