Hofmann Monty 3300-20 Smart
The monty 3300 20 Smart is a tyre changer designed for general repair shops, for the handling of standard touring tyres on cars and light commercial vehicles.
It features a two-cylinder table for improved gripping of the rim, a pneumatic tilting column, and a side-mounted bead breaker with adjustable inclination, along with the Easymont assist arm to help ease the tyre changing process.
Pair up the monty 3300 20 Smart with the Hofmann geodyna® 7100 wheel balancer to create a tyre and wheel service equipment package for your workshop.
* Please note – this image is shown with the optional Plus Kit fitted. The Plus Kit does not come as standard with the monty 3300 20 Smart.
- Pneumatic tilting column: Move the tilting column backwards easily so you are free to access the tyre
- Assist arm: Mount and demount tyres with ease using the drop centre & rim centre pressing tools
- Two pneumatic cylinders: Get a 30-40% increase in clamp force compared to single cylinder designs
- Mount/demount function: The steel head and plastic inserts protect the wheel rim when mounting and demounting tyres
- Wheel clamps: Total clamping up to 26in (with additional adaptors; 20in as standard)
- Optional Plus Kit:
- Plastic bead breaker disc
- Triangular bead pusher
- Plastic protector for bead breaker blade
- Spacers for bead breaker blade
- Tyre lever
- Smart bead spacer tail
- Plastic tyre protector