Hofmann Monty 3300 Racing Smartspeed Plus
The monty 3300 Racing smartSpeed Plus is a tyre changer designed for all workshop types, for handling standard manufacturer and ultra-high profile tyres.
It includes the Plus Kit as standard and offers a high productivity speed via the built-in smartSpeed inverter technology which automatically controls the speed of the turntable dependant on the torque required when mounting/demounting the tyre, along with a large 24-inch outer clamping range.
Pair up the monty 3300 Racing smartSpeed Plus with a wheel balancer such as the Hofmann geodyna® 7340L or the Hofmann geodyna® 7600P to create a tyre and wheel service equipment package for your workshop.
- Pneumatic tilting column: Move the tilting column backwards easily so you are free to access the tyre
- Assist arm: Mount and demount tyres with ease using the drop centre & rim centre pressing tools
- Two pneumatic cylinders: Get a 30-40% increase in clamp force compared to single cylinder designs
- Mount/demount function: The steel head and plastic inserts protect the wheel rim when mounting and demounting tyres
- smartSpeed: Automatically select the best speed for the operation being performed giving you a more controlled operation
- Low profile cabinet: Benefit from improved ergonomics, greater flexibility and the opportunity to manage wider tyres, allowing you to service small to top-end executive cars
- Built in tyre inflator and precision gauge: The integrated tools provide ease of use and ergonomic benefits
- Wheel clamps: The monty 3300 Racing SmartSpeed Plus has a total clamping up to 28in (with additional adaptors; 24in as standard)
- Plus Kit as standard:
- Plastic bead breaker disc
- Plastic protector for bead breaker blade
- Spacers for bead breaker blade
- Tyre lever
- Smart bead spacer tail
- Plastic tyre protector