Hofmann Monty 1270 Smart
The monty 3300 24 smartSpeed is a tyre changer designed for all workshop types, for handling standard manufacturer and ultra-high profile tyres.
It offers a high productivity speed via the built-in smartSpeed inverter technology which automatically controls the speed of the turntable dependant on the torque required when mounting/demounting the tyre, along with a large 24-inch outer clamping range.
The Easymont assist arm eases the tyre changing process.
Pair up the monty 3300 24 smartSpeed with the Hofmann geodyna® 7200 wheel balancer to create a tyre and wheel service equipment package for your workshop.
* Please note that this image is shown with the optional Plus Kit. The Plus Kit does not come as standard with the monty 3300 24 smartSpeed.
- Pneumatic tilting column: Move the tilting column backwards easily so you are free to access the tyre
- Assist arm: Mount and demount tyres with ease using the drop centre & rim centre pressing tools
- Two pneumatic cylinders: Get a 30-40% increase in clamp force compared to single cylinder designs
- Mount/demount function: The steel head and plastic inserts protect the wheel rim when mounting and demounting tyres
- smartSpeed: Automatically select the best speed for the operation being performed giving you a more controlled operation
- Built in tool box, tyre inflator and standard gauge: Provides ease of use and ergonomic benefits
- Wheel clamps: The 3300 24 has a total clamping up to 28in (with additional adaptors; 24in as standard)
- Optional Plus Kit:
- Plastic bead breaker disc
- Triangular bead pusher
- Plastic protector for bead breaker blade
- Spacers for bead breaker blade
- Tyre lever
- Smart bead spacer tail
- Plastic tyre protector