Hofmann Geodyna 7100
The Hofmann geodyna 7100 is a digital wheel balancer for cars, light trucks and motorcycles that combines the expected Hofmann brand accuracy with a small footprint and value for money.
It includes 2D SAPE (Semi-Automatic Parameter Entry) to measure wheel offset and wheel diameter in one process, the VPI measuring system for high accuracy, and split weight mode to hide weights behind spokes for a better finish.
Pair up the geodyna 7100 with the Hofmann monty® 3300 20 Smart tyre changer to create a tyre and wheel service equipment package for your workshop.
- 2D SAPE (Semi-Automatic Parameter Entry): Measure the wheel offset and wheel rim diameter in one process
- Hidden weight mode: Place adhesive weights behind spokes, giving you an appealing cosmetic finish
- VPM measuring system: Achieve accuracy and reliability by limiting discrepancies caused by changes in ambient temperature
- Tyre matching mode: Optimise tyre to rim and use fewer weights
- Constant measuring speed: The 7100 provides a measuring speed of 100rpm
- Small footprint: The compact unit makes the most of your garage space
- QuickBal: Reduce measurement time by 30%
- User friendly LED interface: The display guides you through the balancing process step by step