The Hofmann geodyna 7200 is a video wheel balancer for cars, light trucks and motorcycles.
It includes 2D SAPE (Semi-Automatic Parameter Entry) to measure wheel offset and wheel diameter in one process, the VPI measuring system for high accuracy, split weight mode to hide weights behind spokes for a better finish, and an intuitive control panel and video display.
Pair up the geodyna 7200 with the Hofmann monty® 3300 24 SmartSpeed tyre changer to create a tyre and wheel service equipment package for your workshop.
- 2D SAPE (Semi-Automatic Parameter Entry): Measure the wheel offset and wheel rim diameter in one process
- Hidden weight mode: Place adhesive weights behind spokes, giving you an appealing cosmetic finish
- VPM measuring system: Achieve accuracy and reliability by limiting discrepancies caused by changes in ambient temperature
- Tyre matching mode: Optimise tyre to rim and use fewer weights
- Small footprint: The compact unit makes the most of your garage space
- QuickBal: Reduce measurement time by 30%
- EasyAlu: Automatic configuration of the inside position for weight application makes working on aluminium wheels simple
- Constant measuring speed: Get a measuring speed of 200rpm
- User friendly interface with video display: The display, guides you through the balancing process step by step with useful images and videos