The Hofmann geodyna 7100M is a digital wheel balancer for cars, light trucks and motorcycles that combines the expected Hofmann brand accuracy with a small footprint and value for money.
It includes 2D SAPE to measure wheel offset and wheel diameter in one process, the VPI measuring system for high accuracy, and split weight mode to hide weights behind spokes for a better finish.
The Hofmann geodyna 7100M is predominantly for motorcycles and includes motorcycle adaptors as standard.
- For motorcycles: With universal motorcycle wheel adaptor for balancing of motorcycle wheels
- 2D SAPE (Semi-Automatic Parameter Entry): Measure the wheel offset and wheel rim diameter in one process
- Hidden weight mode: Place adhesive weights behind spokes, giving you an appealing cosmetic finish
- VPM measuring system: Achieve accuracy and reliability by limiting discrepancies caused by changes in ambient temperature
- Tyre matching mode: Optimise tyre to rim and use fewer weights
- Constant measuring speed: The 7100M provides a measuring speed of 100rpm
- Small footprint: The compact unit makes the most of your garage space
- QuickBal: Reduce measurement time by 30%
- User friendly LED interface: The display guides you through the balancing process step by step