Advanced diagnostic technology – in one compact device
The mobile KTS 350 integrated diagnostic controller and tester will maximise your workshop operations today and provide future-proofed technology to benefit your operations in the future.
Built-in Ethernet interface achieves high-speed data transfer – up to 100 times faster than previous CAN technology – and with PassThru technology, you can access and reprogramme vehicle manufacturer control unit software at any time, helping technicians to improve productivity of daily workshop routines and achieve optimal diagnosis.
Features and Benefits
- Highly convenient integrated controller and tester in one: Just one handy device needed
- Compact (361 x 222 x 49 mm) with 10-inch screen: Easy to handle – easy to achieve fast and accurate results
- Pre-installed and configured with application for ESI[tronic] 2.0 Online software (purchased separately): Plug and play set-up saves time
- Parallel diagnosis through multiple electric channels (BUS): No slowdown with data transfer – work at the speed you need for efficient diagnosis
- Long 1.8 m OBD cable: Comfortable working for technicians. Minimal restriction
- No problem with an empty battery, because of power supply from vehicle as long as OBD cable is connected to vehicle
- Durable design: Protective rubber casing withstands daily workshop demands and looks after your investment
- Quick program start-up: Efficient processor and 256 GB SSD for quick device boot-up. It’s ready to run ESI[tronic] 2.0 Online in just 45 seconds
- Latest Windows 10: Run additional programs and applications for ultimate convenience to suit your business