Rugged ECU diagnostic solution for use with ESI[tronic] 2.0 Software
The KTS 460 package is a combination of the robust KTS 560 module and the portable 10-inch DCU 100 tablet PC.The mobile DCU 100 provides a quick and easy way to access and control the ESI[tronic] 2.0 Online software. With high-performance, secure and stable Bluetooth built in, it enables uninterrupted diagnosis and testing using the KTS 560, which has many features including fully compliant PassThru interface for simple reprogramming of vehicle manufacturer software.
Work more efficiently with no restrictions: The handy tablet can pass from technician to technician or connect to an external monitor for collective diagnosis on a bigger screen.
Features and Benefits
- Built-in 1-channel multimeter: Convenient measuring equipment for quick and easy fixing of electrical issues
- Ethernet-interface (DoIP – Diagnostics over Internet Protocol): Supports current and future vehicle interfaces based on Ethernet. A future-proofread diagnostic package
- Parallel diagnosis: Module communicates with up to three CAN and K-Line interfaces simultaneously for fast and highly productive diagnosis
- Compatible with Bosch Easy Connect and other Bosch vehicle-specific adapters: Easily extend diagnostic capabilities with choice of vehicle-manufacturer-specific non-OBD cables
- Optimally designed to use ESI[tronic] 2.0 Online software: Enjoy intelligent troubleshooting and support for rapid repair and maintenance