Complete wireless solution with professional measuring technology: DCU 220 + KTS 590
The sophisticated KTS 980 package (KTS 590 & DCU 220) gives workshops enhanced ability to efficiently meet the challenges of today’s increasingly complex vehicles.
With KTS 590’s in-built 2-channel multimeter and 2-channel oscilloscope, technicians can view real-time electrical signal variation for easier and highly precise testing of complex electrics. And controlling the diagnostic process with the 11.6-inch DCU 220 laptop/tablet PC device gives much-needed flexibility around the workshop and all-round robust performance.
Features and Benefits
- Most advanced ECU diagnosis for Ethernet-based (DoIP – Diagnostics over Internet Protocol) vehicle interfaces: Significantly enhance your workshop’s output, now and in the future
- Optimally designed for ESI[tronic] 2.0 software (purchased separately): Enjoy intelligent diagnosis, troubleshooting and support for rapid repair and maintenance
- Fully PassThru compliant: Access and reprogram vehicle manufacturer control unit software for efficient daily workshop routine
- Parallel diagnosis: Module communicates with up to three CAN and K-Line interfaces simultaneously for fast and highly productive diagnosis
- Supports Bosch Easy Connect and other Bosch vehicle-specific adapters: Easily extend diagnostic capabilities with choice of vehicle-manufacturer-specific non-OBD cables available
- 100 m-range Bluetooth connectivity: Ultimate convenience – increase your workshop coverage and increase your productivity