Complete diagnostic wireless solution: DCU 220 + KTS 560
Professional workshops will enjoy faster processes, more accurate diagnosis and enhanced potential with the KTS 960 package, which combines the KTS 560 module and highly versatile 11.6-inch DCU 220 laptop/tablet PC.
Intelligent measuring technology helps technicians to quickly identify electrical issues, while the advanced, fully compliant PassThru interface enables easy reprogramming of vehicle manufacturer software. It’s a package of productivity improvements right across the workshop.
Features and Benefits
- Built-in 1-channel multimeter: Quick and convenient way to resolve issues with voltage, current and resistance
- Ethernet-interface (DoIP – Diagnostics over Internet Protocol): Be prepared today to meet the requirements of tomorrow. Supports current and future vehicle interfaces based on Ethernet
- Parallel diagnosis: Module communicates with up to three CAN and K-Line interfaces simultaneously for fast and highly productive diagnosis
- Bosch Easy Connect compatibility and other Bosch vehicle-specific adapters: Easily extend diagnostic capabilities with choice of vehicle-manufacturer-specific non-OBD cables
- Powerful and stable 100 m-range Bluetooth connectivity: Operate at maximum efficiency with increased coverage around the workshop
- Optimally designed to use ESI[tronic] 2.0 Online software (purchased separately): Enjoy intelligent troubleshooting and support for rapid repair and maintenance